The Intellectual Masturbater

"Don't knock [intellectual] masturbation, it's [intellectual] sex with someone I love." -Woody Allen
"Blogging is intellectual masturbation." -The Intellectual Masturbater

Monday, May 22, 2006

The 100th Post

I am shocked. I mean, I don't know what to say. I never thought I would get this far. So many people to thank for this: I'd like to thank my agent, my family, and of course, all of my little minions who surf the net for me and alert me whenever they find something interesting. I'd especially like to thank the minions. The foundations of this blog are held up by the minions. The millions of minions.

Of course, we cannot forget that we are in a war right now, and I'd like to send my heartfelt thanks to those who made sacrifices for the cause of freedom. Especially Aamir Khan. When he played Mangal Pandey, he sacrificed a significant chunk of the respect that I had for him. And that takes guts. Thank you Mr. Khan.

Oh, I hear the music rising up from the orchestra pit, but I'd just like to say one more thing: there are hundreds of thousands of mid-westerners who watch Pat Robertson's evangelical broadcasts every night on the 700 Club and who give him their money every time he tells them to. I dedicate this 100th Post to them. For without them, I would have no one to feel superior to. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Full2 Faltu said...

Congrats IM

Even I never thought, I could reach 100. But I did.

All the best for more centuries.

Punds

Monday, May 22, 2006 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger The Intellectual Masturbater said...

hey thanks punds...glad to see you here.

nice post on 15pa, btw.

im

Monday, May 22, 2006 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home