The Intellectual Masturbater

"Don't knock [intellectual] masturbation, it's [intellectual] sex with someone I love." -Woody Allen
"Blogging is intellectual masturbation." -The Intellectual Masturbater

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

T-Mobile's Personal Coverage Check

T-Mobile offers you the chance to check the kind of signal coverage you can get where you live or where you're going to vacation or whatever. Pretty neat tool. Someone on the Pogue's Posts section of NYT had this interesting story:
Most people immediately check for coverage strength at their home, their work, friends and family addresses, etc. It's also handy for people going on vacation, to see where they will get coverage. I've even heard of a businessman who went onto PCC, found a hotel where there was NO coverage, and booked his vacation there so his boss couldn't reach him!
Good story. Now, if only I had bothered to check this site BEFORE I bought my T-Mobile phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home